Saturday, January 24, 2009

Club Penguin Cheats

Club Penguin Cheats/Glitches

1. Walk On Paths And Doors

To walk on paths and doors without going to the next location, stand far away from it, click on the door or pathway, then immdediately click on penguin mail, wait 3-5 seconds, and close the mail. When you close the mail, you will be standing on the door or pathway and you can now dance, sit, or talk there.

cpglitch11

2. Secret Locations

The Dojo and Iceburg can be found only by

clicking on them on the map.

Club Penguin Map

3. Dance Game Secret Difficulty

Go to the dance game in the night club, click new game, pick a song then click on Cadence to play expert.

4. Talk With Newspaper

Go to a corner of the screen so you can see yourself do this (not necessary). Then click on newspaper. Click we need you at top left corner of the paper. Then send a question. Don’t type anything and hit send. Then go to main page. After that, hit TAB and enter what you want to say, then hit enter to say it!

cptalkpaper

Frozen Fish Glitch

I just found this, I don't know exactly how it happened, but somehow one of the fish in Gone Fishing froze up backwards on the screen throughout the whole level. (See Pic Below)

Note: This page was copied from my other site at: www.knighthwk001.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, tell me what you think of my site! also visit: www.knighthwk001.wordpress.com you can find me on club penguin, my username is knighthwk001 and I'm usually on Bonza. I usually hang around the cove.

    ReplyDelete