Saturday, January 24, 2009

Card Jitsu

Card Jitsu

Card Jitsu is a game found in the dojo hidden in the map. To start playing, talk to sensei and he will give you a starter deck. You can also buy card packs at retail stores. Then, walk to a blue mat to play someone in card jitsu, or click on sensei and select challenge mode. You will rank up belts the more you play and win. Once your a black belt, challenge sensei. He will win no matter what the first few games, so don’t get down if he beats you a few times in a row. But, eventually, you will be able to beat you and you will get a ninja mask and access to the ninja hideout.

The Belt System

cpbelts

2 comments:

  1. Hey, tell me what you think of my site! also visit: www.knighthwk001.wordpress.com you can find me on club penguin, my username is knighthwk001 and I'm usually on Bonza. I usually hang around the cove.

    ReplyDelete